February 19, 2009

Its Hard...

I'm trying NOT to count down the days until Sam gets back. Its so hard because I miss him like crazy! I've missed him before, but I never knew that I could miss him or anyone or anything this much. I'm not used to not being able to call him anytime I want and I miss the small talks on GMail throughout the day.

I still get butterflies every time I see him and just hearing from him makes me smile. I swear my heart races when I see him calling and I'm just CHEEEEESING every time I get to talk to him. I try not to cry thinking about him... and its so hard telling myself that I can't cry and I have to be strong. He hates it when I cry and I try not to... I really do. *sigh* I know I sound like a Baby... but man... I just really really miss him. He told me that he can't wait to come home and be with the Love of his LIFE!! (thats me!! YAY!!) He even had a dream about coming home!

98 more days... not that I'm counting or anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment