November 3, 2009

Insomnia

I can't seem to fall asleep for some reason.

I did some reflecting today. I realize that I am blessed and will try my best to keep my good and close friends... well, close. I will not sit on my high horse with my nose in the air thinking that no one will be at my level. It irritates me to see those who do this. I understand that its all part of their personality and not everyone can be the same, but I would like to keep those who fall under this category as far away from me as possible. I don't need such negativity in my life. When people stop inviting you to places or asking you to join in on their festivities, its probably because they don't enjoy your company and would rather not have you there. Don't make excuses for yourself. What does it mean to have good friends and to enjoy good company? Its a two way street and if you can't seem to make time and put any effort into a friendship, why should they? You get what you give, give what you get, and get what you deserve. If people start cutting you out of their lives, maybe its time to take a step back and reflect on how you are being treated. Ask yourself if by any chance could it be that way due to the way that you treat people? Take a good/hard look at yourself.

Sam had to work overtime tonight and thank goodness Yacky had volunteered herself to be my guinea pig and try to thread her eyebrows. Oh man... its harder to do it for other people than for yourself, but I would love to master the art of it and make my next clients less numb and hopefully they wouldn't come that close to peeing in their pants in the future.

My life, goals, vision, and priorities are all being reconsidered and rearranged at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment