November 24, 2009

A little consideration... please?

Please note that this rambling has nothing to do with what has been happening in my life nor is it intended to refer to one situation in particular. I am speaking in general... but if the hat fits, wear it.

I like to do things that would make situations more convenient for all. Most of the time, I usually end up getting the short end of the stick because I would rather do the work than make my loved ones do the work. Does that make sense? I would stretch myself out real thin to the point where I am nearly breakable. And when I do (if ever) break, no one is there to help me pick up the pieces and glue myself back together but myself. I guess there are some people who enjoy having it easy and used to having things handed to them. So in the end, they think that things come easy and they forget that there are people who made it possible for them to experience it easy. You follow?

Next time something comes easy, just remember that it may not have been that easy for someone who made it that easy for you.

Thats all, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment