November 20, 2009

Organize!

I am the most unorganized person that I know. I need to learn how to organize my life and my time. That will be my personal goal. They say that it takes 21 days to form or change a habit. This will be the beginning of my long and hard 21 days.

Ranny is going to come visit me for my birthday too! YAY!! My best friends DO love me! I'm excited... and now the pressure is on to really get things prepared and ready for my lovelies! Ranns is staying a few days longer so that we have time to really make quality time. You get it?

Okay so that was pretty random... but back to a few habits I will try to change starting today:

  • Wash my face every night (started this last night, actually! hehe... and I'm proud!)
  • Keep my closet/room organized
  • Work out on a regular (this will only be my 3863934728th attempt)
  • Clean up after myself in the kitchen
  • Go to bed at a regular time
  • Use my calendar even MORE (I use it now, but I need to use it more in depth)
Thats it for now. But man... thats a lot to try to change all of a sudden! Oh well... I CAN DO IT!!

I love lazy days with my Husband where we can just stay in bed forever (or it feels like forever) and just talk about different things. It surprises me how I can talk to him about certain topics that I thought wouldn't interest him! He really is my best friend!!

Turkey Palooza tomorrow... I can not wait! Need to get our place ready though. I am trying to come up with some fun Thanksgiving games to try to make them all participate in. For some reason, they weren't too thrilled about dressing up as an Indian or a Pilgrim. LOL... I thought it would have been fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment