November 23, 2009

Thankful

There are many things for me to be thankful for... where should I begin?

  • My Family -- Thank you for always being there for me and accepting me in every shape or form. The love we share is unconditional and unspoken of, but it is there... solid and strong. This had been a rough year for all of us, but we pulled through and have proven that we can get through anything.
  • My Friends -- Thank you for all the times that you all have given me a shoulder to lean on and always willing to give me a hand when and if I am ever in need. Your love, care, and concerns for me is more than I could ever ask for. Near or far, you are close to my heart... always.
  • My Husband -- Thank you for being the wonderful Man that you are and loving me as much as you do. You never cease to amaze me with your patience and tolerance of me. Most of all, thank you for being my best friend and sticking by my side through anything and everything.
  • My Blackberry -- Oh, how you have changed my life! (Seriously...)
  • Life -- Thank you for giving me all this time to breathe and many more breaths to come. Thank you for blessing me with the greatest people I've ever known, a roof over my head, and food on my plate.

I love my life... and for that, I am thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment