November 23, 2009

Turkey Palooza Update

On Saturday, we hosted a Thanksgiving Turkey Palooza... where we ate our hearts out and laughed our butts off with some of the greatest people we call our friends. It was a nice get together and I am still wondering how we were able to fit 21 people into our living room without anyone getting hurt.


Durand and I teamed up and made this collage for my wall while Sam was at work. It was all Durand's idea and he started it... I just added on. He's genius!

The food was great, the company was wonderful, the drinks were bubbling, and the laughs were ongoing. I couldn't have asked for more.

OH... I almost forgot to mention that we somehow came with an interesting and random game of pin the "T" on the turkey. Look at my collage above and use your imagination, its probably what you imagine it to be. Hilarious!

I also realized that I am getting old. Actually, seems like our whole crew is getting old. We were drained and half asleep by 10pm! Wow... 25... right around the corner. This is scary.

More pictures of the palooza to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment