February 14, 2011

Back Into The Swing of Things...

I love having a schedule and coming to work.  I know that this might change in a few months, but so far, so good. 

Do not be surprised if I develop an accent after working here.  LOL... I'm practicing!  Accents are soooooo cool!  You know like that one commercial for the Adam Sandler movie, "Just Go With It"?  I have to hear that same "HELLEW!" about every half hour.  Love it!

Our appraisal and home inspection went great this past weekend... couldn't be happier with the results.  Sam couldn't sleep for days worrying about it but I knew that there isn't much to worry about when it comes to a brand new home.  Now... on with the rest of this process.  It is and will be a long ride, but I just know that it will be worth it.

I'm really excited for furniture and appliance shopping.  Its going to be expensive but I'm trying not to stress it too much.

Alright... back to work I go. 

Happy Valentines' Day, everyone!  Its going to be packed everywhere, so my lovely Husband will be cooking me dinner tonight.  Excited because he is a great cook.  I am lucky.  :)

1 comment:

  1. congrats on acquiring the new home! sounds very exciting, what with shopping for new appliances and such. :)

    ReplyDelete