February 9, 2011

I GOT IT!

Its been a long time coming, but

I got the job!!

I've been waiting quite awhile to say that.  Such a great feeling.  Its been so long that I feel like I am learning how to walk again.  I may stumble every now and then, but I pick back up and keep on walking... better every step.  :)

I can't express how happy I am about the job and my close friends know that it can't be any more perfect than this.  (Of course more money would be great, but that makes everything better, so it doesn't count. LOL)

What's crazy is that immediately after I got hired, I started getting responses from other companies.

 WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN THIS LAST YEAR? 

*shakes head* 

You know how they say that things happen for a reason?  Well, I am a true believer.

On Monday, we submitted our paperwork for OUR house.  *crosses fingers still*  Tuesday, I get a job.  I seriously felt like this had been MY week.  Its better than my birthday week, actually (and that was pretty hard to beat).  I did buy Mega Millions and SuperLotto lottery tickets, but I didn't win a dime.  Oh well, I'm already a winner!!

Last night, I kept waking up every hour paranoid that I would be late for work.  Eeeps... good thing I wasn't! 

Alright... night night time for me.  Sweet dreams... and please still keep your fingers crossed for us and OUR house.  More details about it later AFTER we close escrow (I hope).  And after the house... who knows what comes next?  ;)

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new job! I'm totally crossing my fingers for you guys and hope you get your dream home. So....baby next? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. .....then comes the baby in the baby carriage!

    i'm so excited for you. i called you but you no answer. "why f*** you hab phone and you not pick up?!?!?" (remember my uncle saying that?)

    my fingers, toes, and eyes are crossed for your house. congrats on your j-o-b! you have to give me more details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks LADIES!

    And Bong Nieng... I did get your voicemail and you are too sweet. I suck at checking voicemails, but I did hear yours and you made my heart smile. I will definitely call you back with details later. Actually, you know what? Come visit me after we get the house. There's plenty of room for you and you know that we always have a ball when we're together. Miss and love you! I'm not calling you back until you visit me! HAHAHAH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS, THYDZ!!!!

    I need to know more about this amazing job. And pix of the HOUSE!!!

    XX.
    Mae Lu, @ thereafterish.

    ReplyDelete