June 20, 2011

Extreme Couponing!

I am seriously inspired!  I've been wanting to catch this show for weeks and finally, I was able to see a few episodes this past weekend.  People getting thousands of dollars worth of groceries for only a couple of bucks.  Some people actually MADE money with their coupons!  Its so amazing!  It really just goes to show how much a little patience and dedication can do.  


What really inspired me were the people who got tons and tons of products that they would never need all of and donated them to charities, food banks, and many others that are in need.  It was very touching.  Sure, they can seem a little bit obsessed but can you really blame them?  I can't... I commend them!  Right now, they are my heroes!  :D


I started yesterday... with the Sunday newspaper.  There were some nifty coupons in there, but definitely not enough that could save me hundreds of dollars.  If you've got any ideas, tips, or suggestions, please send them my way!


This is going to be so much fun!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment