June 9, 2011

June Gloom

You would think that after living in Southern California for about 22 months now, “gloom” would be out of my vocabulary. Well, its back… in SoCal, my vocabulary, and in my life.



The other day, I was told that I worry and stress way too much. I was told that I have a lot on anxiety and I try to conceal it all. She said that I have not been myself lately. I know that this is true because as she was telling me, I couldn’t fight or deny it. Instead, my eyes started to water because she’s right… she’s absolutely right.


Although I try my best to be my usual bubbly and upbeat self, I guess I cannot hide it as well as I thought I could. Moreover, I cannot believe that someone saw through it and was telling this to my face.


There is more that I wish I can say, but I will hold back on it for now. My poor Husband and friends hear too much about it every day that it’s sort of pointless to remind myself of it here.


What am I going to do about it?


I am going to truly relax… with wine over a massage, followed by a bubble bath.


Weekend, what is taking you so long? I’ve missed you! Days feel like years.


No comments:

Post a Comment