June 4, 2009

Grrrr...

I'm trying to upload pictures from Sam's camera onto this computer (done), but I can't figure out how to open them up and resize them and them upload them onto here. Yeah... I'm sure no one wants to see 2.4 MB pictures of me anyway. Or maybe I'm just too lazy to actually figure it out and once I figure out how to do it, Sam's gonna expect me to do it to hundreds of them and will expect me to do it in the future. Yeah... thats a no no.

I know that I said I'd update more on my trip later, but I'm too darn lazy. Too much to say and too much to write. I think I'm slowly growing out of my blogging my every move phase (or am I?). Honestly, I think I'm just getting old and boring. LOL... not really!

Did I tell you that Mary missed me so much while I was gone that she flew down here and spent a few days with me? LOL! Really... she did! *blush* I'm gonna take it as she used her other reason to be here just as an excuse to see me. HAHAHA! We had a great time!

Today is Sam's Friday. We probably would have done something fun... but the freakin' Lakers are on today. Fuck! I said that I hope the Lakers lose... and I swear he looked like he was about to kill me. LOL! Lose Lakers, LOSE! Lose Lakers, LOSE!! Yeah... I hope this doesn't get back to him or any of his friends... they really would kill me!

Wow... I'm actually on a roll today with my blogging. Maybe I'll continue? Not sure. We'll see.

What do you (the readers) wanna hear/read about? (I already know I won't get any responses to that, but I figured I'd try it since most bloggers actually talk to their audience and ask them for feedback. HAHA!)

2 comments:

  1. 3rd paragraph from the bottom:
    "Today is Sam's Friday"

    Damn...Sam has a Friday? How do I get a Friday of my own?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO! Always so quick to call me out. I meant... Sam's graduation!! HAHA... for that, I am not even gonna correct it! LOL!

    ReplyDelete