January 5, 2010

Excitement!

2010 will definitely be my year! Maybe even tomorrow, I will put out what I've been working on. Oh wait... most likely not tomorrow since I'll be going to the People's Choice Awards in LA with a few of my girlfriends! Heheh.... still a little sad I turned down my "Thyda + 1" because I wouldn't ditch them like that. Maybe if I had a "Thyda +3"!?!

Let me summarize what's been going on that I might get a chance to elaborate on later...

  • I won a Kodak pocket video camera from Twitter and it really came! For a minute, I thought that they were lying and I was never going to get anything... the "contest" was just a ploy to draw followers and audience. But I was wrong... so so so wrong! I GOT MY CAMERAAAAA!! AND.... it records in HD! How cool is that? Nearly $200 and its all mine for free free free all because I retweet! Whoever said that Twitter is pointless is so wrong.
  • New Years' was great... but I gained about 10 pounds over the course of four days. Seriously. Lard status. We watched the Travis something guy jump his car. Redbull really does give you wings... and guts! I gotta admit... it was pretty cool! Countdown with some of the coolest people in SoCal and a kissy kiss from my Hubbs! Yum, yum, yum!
  • I think the guys like Taboo more than we do. Its official... we have Taboo at my place and I am going to be the master at that game! Watch! If you want to see three loser boys do 45 sit ups for losing, ask me to see the video! HAHA!
  • I looooooooooove my new phone. Thanks to my honey bunches of oats! Goodbye Blackberry... I once loved you so much, but the grass really was greener on the other side. On that side, there was Android!
  • I have a newfound... actually... grown much more appreciation for my Family. They are my true loves. Really.
  • I love exercising my brain, but not so much my body. Its obvious.
  • My addiction is still lingering. I don't think it will be leaving anytime soon. Matter of fact, it might just grow even more this year. Good or bad? I don't know.
  • I have so much I want to do... where does the time go?

Okay... updates later but I really hope that I can share my goods with y'alls soon!

*hugs*

BTW... how is your year going so far?

3 comments:

  1. My year's been going well...

    Seriously. You probably saw my Twitterrhea, but here's why for REAL, for REAL: My Own Fairytale in Digital (With my fairytale wedding photos... every girl loves those).

    AND because of my goals: See HERE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you left the Blackberry world?!?! i guess that explains why you didn't message me back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy shiznit! I am so sorry, but I began to ignore my comments on my blog because the foreigners have taken over some of my posts and decided to spam in there. I had no idea you commented here, Channy! Sorry my love, but yes... I kissed the BB world goodbye. However, I still love you and miss you so very much... I promise.

    ReplyDelete