January 7, 2010

Oh my!!

Last night was so amazing. Will definitely elaborate on it later, but I just had to put this up here.

I was THIS close to wearing this dress last night (still at the foot of my bed, actually)... but so glad I didn't because I think almost every other girl had the exact same dress on.




Whew!!

Surprised they all chose this one since I wore it to a wedding back in early May. You would think that people in Hollywood are fashion forward... not backwards. Eh... whatever. Just glad I didn't wear it last night. Maybe another time.

P.S. I love black dresses. Can't you tell?

2 comments:

  1. Post an outfit shot from the night!

    ps. would you like to exchange links?

    xo

    Maeko @ thereafterish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you exchange links? LOL... I think I'm gonna work on a new blog when I have time and yours will be blasted on there. For sure!

    ReplyDelete