May 3, 2009

I've been BAD...

This is one of the reasons why I hate being sick. I fall out of routine and then I do things that I probably wouldn't do if I was well.

For the past four days, I have been doing nothing but eating, eating, eating. I figured that throwing up the first day of getting sick would make up for it, but it hasn't. I'm horrible. I know that I shouldn't be so obsessed... but my WEDDING day is just around the corner and I am still ogre status. My stomach sticks out more than my boobs... and its not a pretty sight. What makes it worse is that I've been menstrual and like most girls, all I want is chocolates, sweets, chocolates, and sweets. FUCK!!! And to rub salt into the wound, I haven't moved my body out of bed enough to burn even the calories from a stick of sugar free gum! This is depressing thinking about what I've done the past four days. If I could do it over, I'd do it differently. I would only have three pieces of my nephew's birthday cake rather than four. LOL!

I get to see Sam again in 20 days... TWENTY!! I'm so excited! I get butterflies at the thought of it. No matter how bad my day had been or how upset I am with something, I forget about most of it (if not all) whenever I get to talk to him. Sure, I naturally have poor memory, but you know what I mean! Its crazy how I still go ga ga over him like a little school girl! Eeeek! I know I'm such a dork, but I can't even explain how I feel. Even when I call him with the intention of being angry or upset with him for something, it all goes away once he starts talkin'. He's so freakin' adorable! I really am lucky... ahhhhhh!!! I love hearing his monotone voice. HAHA!

Heading down to California with my Parents in a few days. Not sure if I'm really looking forward to it because I know that I'll be spending most of the time running errands. I'm nervous for my Parents and Sam's to meet... but I know that they'd get along great because they're all great people. Don't know if I'm really looking forward to the relatives' wedding because to be honest... I don't really know them. I'm just looking forward to shopping with my nieces (gotta find their dresses for my wedding) and hanging out with them. Its amazing how grown up they all are... sort of scary, actually. My oldest nephew is 19 years old... he was born when I was only five! What I love though is that they still have the respect and call me "E-Thyda"... no matter where we are or who we're with. :D

Okay... going to bed and hoping that I wouldn't have any weird or scary dreams tonight. I hate when I have weird dreams like that... scares the shit outta me! Ahhhh!

Goodnight... sweet dreams of me! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment