May 3, 2009

Scared...

I had THE weirdest dream last night. I dreamt that I was PREGNANT and gave birth at 7 weeks and the baby was fully grown! WTF?! I don't know how to describe it... but it was the little things that creeped me out. I know for a fact that I'm not pregnant and I don't plan on getting pregnant for the next couple of years, at least. SO... this dream really creeped me out!

I spent three bucks on the lottery last night and didn't win jack sh*t. Sam goes, "its okay Baby... I'll pay you back". If I would have known he'd reimburse me for the lottery tickets, I would have spent $50 or something! LOL! I really need to win the lottery... I really, really do. If others can win, so can I... right? I hope so! If I win, I'll share something with everyone who wishes me luck! I'm serious!!

OH my gosh... going back to bed with a box of chocolates! I hate being sick... but I love using it as an excuse to just sleep and eat. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment