September 23, 2009

Yayyy!

Very last minute, but I am being flown out to Seattle next weekend to do makeup for a wedding! YAY! I'm so excited! I am also going back the following weekend. I would have just stayed there the entire time, but it would have cost me $100 to change that flight and thats practically another airline ticket already so screw that! Besides, Sam is already sad that I was leaving him for a weekend and now he's even more down that I'm leaving two weekends in a row! Poor Baby! As I said... before while doing the long distance relationship, I would miss him, yes. But now, I miss him when he goes to freakin' work and get really happy when he comes home! I'm an idiot.

Sam made plans to bring me to an Angels game the same day and time I'm meeting with another client. I'm hoping I can change the time with her but she hasn't gotten back to me yet. Keeping my fingers crossed!

I should really be packing for Laughlin, huh? Maybe tomorrow... or even Friday morning?

I love being taken care of. I've been sick and coughing and Sam's really good at making sure I take my medicine. Overall, I love my married life!! <3

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about you being sick, but glad everything else is going well!

    ReplyDelete