November 12, 2009

Everyday I'm Snifflin'...

Yup... you guessed it! I'm sick again! Well, back in WA, I was sneezing like crazy and my nose was starting to do the usual running man. As of yesterday (my first day back in CA), I was officially sick. Its gross. I slept with tissue up my nose just so it wouldn't run all over my pillow (I know you're picturing it now) and slept with my mouth open the whole time... which led to thirst. LOL! So... kept on waking up in the middle of the night.

When we find/buy a house, we are definitely going to need something with parking. This whole driving around the block just to find parking thing is NOT okay. I'm blessed to live by the beach and downtown, but I also don't want my Husband to sit in the car in the cold waiting for someone to move their car just so he can park. We've been here for 3 months now and have gotten at least 5 parking tickets. NOT okay.

Last night, Sam's coworker Ozzie made me realize that we've been married for four months now. Holy cow... thats a third of a year! Amazing! Time reall flies, dude. Even so, I'm falling more and more in love with my Husband. :) And I'm not only saying this because he brought me on a late date after Mai Tai to Guppy Teahouse in Cerritos for my brick toast either! LOL... !!!

Our turkey palooza is coming up... I'm so excited to grub. Num num num num nummmmmm!!!!

Oh... and I got my check from my commercial! YESSS... time to treat myself and the Hubby to something nice. FINALLY. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment