April 9, 2007

Am I... "sick"?

Seriously. I don't know what's wrong with me. I think I'm sick... but not really. Tell me if this makes sense. I don't feel good... I feel sick. Not physically, but mentally and emotionally. I guess I have more on my mind than I ever thought I did. I try to be as carefree as possible and attempt to sink my worries to the bottom of my concerns list, but its impossible. And for that reason, I don't feel too good. I don't feel too good about myself for a few petty reasons. I guess its a personal problem and I'll just have to learn how to deal with it on my own.

For now... I'll just stare out the window and mope about this ugly weather. Its not helping.

I miss my parents. I miss my nieces and nephews too. I hope they're having fun out there right now... and I really hope that the kids are behaving themselves and staying out of trouble. *sigh*

Maybe I'm just lonely?

All by myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment