April 27, 2007

Sleepless in Seattle.

Its nearly 3am and I can't seem to fall asleep after trying and failing numerous times. I don't know what it is, but I just can't sleep again. Its weird how I seem to sleep so well whenever I'm on "vacation" but can't seem to do so on any ordinary day. Maybe its because my mind AND my body can't rest.

Is this an excuse for me to "vacation" more often? Perhaps.

On another note, I am glad that my family is coming back from Cambodia next week for some reason. As hard as it is to believe, I really did miss them and don't know how much longer I can take this peace and quiet. I guess I am used to a lot of havoc and calmness scares me.

So much that I'd like to do... yet such little time and and lack of resources *ahem* finances. But hey... never heard of anyone getting hurt for dreaming big, right?

People never cease to amuse me. The "know it alls" and the "mature and reasonable" ones especially. I can go on and elaborate to the point where things are boiled down to a pin, but I'll save the trouble and humiliation for others and just continue to observe and laugh at them as I hope they find their true reflection somewhere along the stream. Its only a matter of time until people see through the mask and the image you TRY to portray and recognize the REAL you. I just hope you're ready for such brutal, yet honest truths.

Until then... continue with the sweet, sweet dreams.

Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment