October 16, 2010

Brushes? CHECK! ... Beautiful Models? CHECK!

I am up early this morning getting my makeup kit together and just finished cleaning my makeup brushes.  (Some of these brushes I've had since 2004, I've realized, and I still use it ALL the time.  LOVE IT!)  My call time is at noon, so hopefully these bad boys will dry by then.  I should have done this since last night, but I decided to hang out with a few of the girls last night instead since I haven't done so in nearly a month since I've been sick.  I needed some girls' time and I had a blast... as I always do!  :)

I should finish getting ready, but I just had to come here and express my excitement.  Let me see if this better explains it:  I am sooooooooooooo exciiiiiiiiiitedddddddddddddddd!!

Okay all done!  LOL.

Let me share pictures of two of my models during my last photoshoot.  I added their pictures to my website at thydalim.com but am still trying to find a better way to make my portfolio more organized and run smoothly.  Anyone wanna lend a helping hand?  Oh well, I will worry about that later because I have a gig today, one next Friday, a beauty event next Saturday, and another makeup gig next Sunday!  Whoot whoot... I love LA Fashion Week!

Anyway, here are the pretty models I mentioned before:



I will write more about their looks on my makeup artistry blog,  thydalim.blogspot.com a little bit later when I have more time... but don't forget to subscribe to that if you haven't already.

I am still looking to do more high fashion, editorial, and beauty shots so that I can add them to my portfolio, so if you have any ideas, just shoot them my way and I'd greatly appreciate it.

Hope everyone has a great weekend and please... wish me luck in all this.

XOXO

Starving Artist

2 comments:

  1. Hi Thyda
    You recently entered my giveaway and you've won the 5th prize. I've sent you an email but you have not replied yet. Please reply asap otherwise i will have to draw another number at random for prize 5

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Found your blog via Beautylish's blog thread; I love it! The makeup on the models above is GORGEOUS!!!!! See ya here and on Beautylish's site! :-)

    ReplyDelete