October 20, 2010

Just going back and forth...

Hello, READERS... and a special welcome to all of my new followers!  Where did you all come from?  JUST KIDDING... I know of the wonderful place that all of you are from!  ;)

Sorry I've been a little M.I.A. again, but I've been pretty busy.  As you can see from my last post, I had a show to do this past weekend.  I've posted more about it here on my other blog (which is more related to my adventures as a Makeup Artist):  http://thydalim.blogspot.com/  If you want to go to that post directly, then here is the link to that post:  All the FUN is Backstage... really!

I had a wonderful wonderful weekend and I am disappointed in myself for posting this way late... its already over halfway until the weekend again.  Ahhhh!

More updates coming soon... I promise!

My Parents are the cutest and have sent me a package and it just arrived.  I need to make my way to that now.  Talk to you lovelies later!

*hugs and kisses*

3 comments:

  1. what are you up to now chickie...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh too much! I wish I had more time to blog. Sometimes I sit in front of the computer and the thought of blogging just drains me and I don't know where to start anymore. HELP!

    ReplyDelete