October 13, 2010

Miners (not Minors) RESCUED.

I've been watching the Chilean Miners get rescued one by one all morning, and I can't stop watching.  This is just amazing and truly a miracle.  I can't help but be a baby and get teary eyed every time I witness (via television, of course) each man reunite with his family.

I must confess that when I first heard about the miners, I thought, "what are those kids doing being trapped underground like that and where are their parents?".  Yeah, Thyda... there is a huge difference between miner and minor.  You can't blame me though... I didn't read it, I heard it first!

Right now the 23rd Miner just got pulled out of the capsule named the 'Phoenix'.  Only 10 more to go... yes!

I am amazed that they are rescuing these miners so much earlier than expected.  It was estimated that they would be rescued by the end of December.  Holy cow... I don't know how I would ever survive that long.  Heck, I probably wouldn't make it past dinnertime on the first day.  Seriously.

Keep hope and faith... and remember, cherish the moments.  Bless all of these miners and their loved ones.  *hugs*

www.nation.co.ke

www.nypost.com

www.tntmagazine.com

1 comment: