March 12, 2007

A BREAK from KC...

Yeah... I think that its probably time for me to take a little break, eh? I don't know... KC does keep me entertained and does make my days go by so much quicker... and I love that about it. Maybe others would like the extra attention... I thought I did at some points. I guess attention is good to a certain extent. Sometimes I feel like I have to be alert and aware of what is being said and posted about me. Not that I care too much what people I don't even know have to say about me, but I think that I am expected to defend myself when called to. Blah...

As mentioned, it sounds a bit arrogant for me to think like this, but thats just how I feel. Yes, I admit to say quite a bit in the forums and I'm pretty much better known for speaking my mind... positive or negative. I do appreciate the flattery and praises as they come, but I'm just a bit overwhelmed. I know its all fun and games, but others certainly don't see it as that. I know that there are many people who are probably annoyed and irritated by the whole MsCambodia2002 hype, and I don't blame them. You're allowed to see me as "conceited" now and believe that I need to get over myself. Maybe I do... and thats why I should just take a deep breath and calm down in this whole KC popularity contest ordeal. Its not a contest... I just want to keep in touch with my friends, the ladies that I have grown close to.

With that said, don't be surprised to see me take a backseat in the whole posting war or turn it down a notch with my silly posts. Need me? You can find other ways of finding me than through the forums.

Sincerely,

Overwhelmed


I love the LITTLE ones... they come in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment