March 12, 2007

My weekend...

First and foremost, let me just say CONGRATULATIONS to Sophine and Visuth again! I already said it many times, but I am still as happy as ever for them. I mean, they've been together for a while and have known that they are going to spend the rest of their lives together, but this past weekend, it was the icing on the cake! And such perfect timing... right around her birthday!! :) Ahhhh... so happy and excited for the BOTH of you!

Weddings here, weddings there, everywhere a wedding! Its obvious... LOVE is in the air. *sigh*

Oh... and check out my "ipod" at the bottom of the page. I think I'm growing obsessed with it! :)

All I seem to do now is EAT. I don't know why, but I'm not even hungry and my mouth wants to eat, eat, eat. I have to tell myself, "Thyda, calm your ass down!" And the thing is, it wouldn't be a big deal if the food was healthy, but it seems that the more unhealthy it is, the more I want it. Proof that I am hard headed... kbal reung!

Saturday was so tiring... I would call it, "Family Fun Day". The family was out of the house for about 8 or 9 hours straight... TOGETHER. And what did we do all day? Eat... then shop... then EAT some more! I think thats one thing that ALL members of the family have in common. We ALL love to eat. :)

Sister baked cookies on Sunday! Sad... I spent most of my weekend chatting with my sister online... and she was in the next room! Oh well... at least now I have access to all the music on her computer! HAHAHA...

My other sister drove up here from Long Beach... and is spending the whole week here. Kind of excited to play with the sisters... but I have this feeling that we wouldn't be doing anything but EAT. Oh boy... how exciting! There goes my diet... *sigh*

Our childhood days... look at how girly my sisters were! Headbands and all!




No comments:

Post a Comment