August 31, 2007

I hate you, CASIO!!

What the heck is covered under manufacture warranties nowadays? Hmph!

My boyfriend got me a Casio Exilim EX-Z70 awhile back because its what I wanted. It was cute and thin... ALSO had my last name in it (haha) so I wanted it.


The camera had a lens error where the lens did not extend all the way nor did it close back all the way. I sent it in to be repaired since it had a warranty... and this camera was barely even used... and now they're saying that any lens errors are not covered under the warranty. They're charging me almost as much as the cost of the camera itself... WTF!


My question is... what the heck is covered under these warranties nowadays if a simple lens error is not covered? They said that lens are very expensive to replace... but WTF?


Grrrr...Here's the camera... I miss it.


No comments:

Post a Comment