February 6, 2010

Its Been Awhile...

Its been awhile since I blogged, huh? I sort of miss it, but I don't. For awhile I forgot the fact that I even had a blog! I know that doesn't sound so great since I have been telling myself to write more, but I've been too busy and distracted to even find the time. :( Right now, I am in bed and should be sleeping since it is about 1:30am, but I remembered my blog and wanted to show it some love.

CONFESSION: I have been thinking about moving my blog and organizing my thoughts into various ones. A part of me still wants to keep this going since I've had it for quite some time... but I don't know. I am so torn. We will see how I feel in the morning.

I will be going out to Huntington Beach with Jackie tomorrow morning to pick up her bib number for her race. Excited for her... its her second race already. I still have yet to run a race like I had wanted to... but I will, one day. Afterwards, its hanging out with the girls for lunch and a movie. I'm looking forward to it... much needed break.

Tomorrow we are also celebrating my Brother in Law's birthday. I've been helping his girl plan it... so I am very excited for it. As usual, we are going to have a great time!

Alright... falling asleep. There had been some things I have been wanting to write about so maybe I will find some time this weekend. I hope you all didn't miss me too much.

Hugs and Kisses!!

1 comment:

  1. Even if you move it, I hope you decide to continue blogging your thoughts somewhere.

    And you let me in on it.

    ReplyDelete