- close toed
- calf length
- standard heel (no wedges, flats, or heels that can be considered as weapons)
- look good and casual... somewhat funky
- leather... not patent leather nor suede though
- all black... not looking for a wooden heel or anything
- inexpensive (I refuse to pay more than $50 for a pair that is almost out of season already)
I came across lots of booties that are open toed, but thats not what I am looking for. Yes, it is probably one of the latest trends and it is cute, but again, its not what I am looking for.
Shopping online nowadays seems to be a lot easier but now, I can't decide which ones are better between these two. Help?
NOTE: Okay... I did see both of them yesterday, but one of them was only available in brown and the other one were out of stock. LAME.
Okay... which ones do you like better? THANKS for the help! :)