September 11, 2010

Makeup - Preferred Foundation

On my clients, I have been using a professional brand of foundation that cannot be bought at stores.  (If you really wanna know, just ask)  It is way too expensive for me to afford for my own face and to be honest, I don't want to spend that much time applying foundation for myself on a daily basis.  I stuck with my tried and true MAC foundation since it didn't give me any problems and to be honest, it is less expensive than a lot of other brands that I would use if I could afford to.

Recently though, I was asked what type of foundation I would recommend.  I took a few trips to my lovely nearby Sephora to see what else is out there and really... I just wanted to play with all the makeup... its been awhile.  Good news... I think I found a winner!


I tried pretty much everything... and this is the best one that I have found.  Great coverage that isn't too heavy and also doesn't seem oily and would run off people's skin.  If you haven't tried it, I suggest you give it a shot.  What you got to lose?  Forty bucks?  HAHA... I know it sounds like a lot if you don't typically use foundation or you are used to drugstore lines (though there is nothing wrong with that), but a little goes a long way.  I say a bottle would last about 6 months if you use it everyday... assuming you don't gunk on way too much on a daily.

Well, that was a quick post, but I just felt like sharing it with yah.  If you do try it or have tried it, let me know what you think!

Have a great rest of the weekend, everyone!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment