September 30, 2010

Thoughtful Thursday - Just RANDOMS!

Don't mind the nonsense... I've just had some thoughts on my mind.  Expressed a few on Twitter, but I have a couple more.

  1. Is it just me or do those automatic flushing sensors on toilets look like cameras?  It doesn't help when there is sometimes a flashing red light like how there usually is on video cameras.
  2. Have you ever vacuumed but there is a stubborn string on the ground that just won't get sucked up, so you pick it up and examine it... then drop it back on the ground and try to vacuum it up again?  Why don't we just throw the damn string away since we already bent over to pick it up and examine it?  
  3. When I am at a store and I am in front of a regular manual door, I go out of my way to walk further to get to the automatic door.  Am I really THAT lazy to push or pull the damn door?
  4. Am I the only one who feels super proud and excited when I pull out a potato chip out of the bag that is in perfect condition?  I feel like I hit the jackpot or something, only to crumble it up in my mouth a few milliseconds later.
  5. I like to hold doors for people who are a little further away and I giggle to myself when I see that I made them run a little bit to get to the door.  HAHAHA... sorry, I just got a visual.
  6. WHY is Ginger Spice the only spice that is a real spice? WTF is Posh Spice, Scary Spice, Baby Spice, and Sporty Spice?  She should be HOT Spice... makes more sense, right? o_O
  7. (Had this one on FB a long time ago and my friends thought I was sick for wondering, but...) How does Edward deal with Bella when she's on her period?   
  8. How come Mario can run through brick walls, but dies when touched by a turtle??
Okay... that's all for now.

My Thoughtful Look... Thinking Headband and All!  :P

2 comments:

  1. i love your random ponders. Speaking of those automatic doors...most of the time, i walk up to it - and the door doesn't open. so i back up and walk up to it again...sometimes i repeat...then i giggle to myself thinking that i must look like i'm doing the tango or cha cha with the door. and when it does open, it's like "TA-DA!!!! Channy's here..." The doors open magically and i make my grand entrance. *giggles* i just had a visual of myself walking through the doors with my arms in the air, saying "TA-DA..." Life's too short, so i must amuse myself with the littlest things, including automatic doors. It has nothing to do with laziness. Well, maybe a little....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.... I knew you would appreciate my randoms! I love you and totally got visuals of you too. "TA DA!!!"

    ReplyDelete