January 7, 2011

Good Ol' Days!

Yesterday, one of the old Cambodian Classical & Folk Dancers of Tacoma organizers uploaded some ooooooold pictures onto Facebook.  I was so surprised and happy to see these pictures... brings back the good ol' days!  These pictures were from when I was anywhere from 10-14 years old.  (I started dancing since I was 6 or 7)

Oh... the memories!!

With most of the group during a performance some time during New Year.

WHY was I wearing that hair pin? LOL... ready for the coconut dance!


WHY did I look so stiff? I was probably the youngest here performing the Krab dance.

A close up... sorta!
I looked so angry!  Hehe... rehearsing the wishing dance. So stiff... no likey!
Those were some good times!  She said that she will put more pictures on a CD for me the next time I am back in town.  I can't wait to get them and see them all! 

I think I still look the same... just 5 times wider.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment