January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!!


Happy New Year, everyone! 

I know that its been a very long time since I even checked up on my own blog.  Sometimes, I get so caught up in what is really going on in life that I either can't find the time to blog or when I do, I just feel drained and don't do it altogether.  Most of the time though, I neglect it for so long that I don't know where to start when I actually want to.

This blog is intimidating to me at times.  I know that blogging should be a leisure rather than a task.  Its not really a task or anything on my TO DO list, but I just feel overwhelmed whenever I turn to it at times.  Usually, I have so much that I want to write about that it just takes over me and I don't start at all.  I know that this sounds silly, but those who have been doing this for awhile might understand me.

Also, when life gets too busy, there is very little time left to sit down and reflect.  I'm beating myself up for this now because I like documenting little things and then being able to go back and reminisce after time.

I am not very big on New Years' Resolutions, but this year, I can come up with a few.  I will start with one now.  In 2011, one of my resolutions is to be more consistent with my blogging.  Even if the entries are private (which some are), I will take my time to blog anyway.  I know that this resolution doesn't really affect anyone else but myself, but there it is in writing.  One of my declarations of 2011.

With that said, I hope everyone had a great time ringing in the New Year with loved ones.  May 2011 bring each and every one of you only the best in everything that you do and everything that you wish for.  Most importantly, wishing you all the best of health and happiness.  

*hugs*

2 comments: