September 26, 2007

In This Skin...

I'm quite upset right now. Hmph!

So since the weekend, I ran out of face wash. I've been using my sister's Neutrogena face wash in the shower and came up with this dandy idea of washing my face at night too. I usually don't even wash my face despite the few seconds I spend on it in the showers... so this was pretty new to me. I liked the idea that my face was feeling clean and refreshed...

UNTIL...

my skin (face) is overly dry right now. Its to the point that I hate this skin of mine that I used to think I was blessed with because I rarely break out. Now, its just dry and scaly and I hate it! Ironic how I thought I was helping my skin by cleaning it more often and paying more attention to it, only to find out that it bit me in the face instead.

*sigh* I think I'm destined to go to bed with a dirty face for the rest of my life! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment