January 14, 2008

Irritated

I'm very upset that I allowed myself to get too involved in other people's lives. Its annoying having to witness something that bothers you so much happen right in front of your face... especially when its people that you care about. Whats worse is when people involved tell you that you have no right to do or say as you did. Then, to accuse you of not caring?

My gosh... if I didn't care, I wouldn't have given a rats' ass about the situation in the first place, now would I?

Slap in the face... literally.

I've realized that I've got quite a temper and can become quite violent. What sucks is that I always feel guilty the very next morning.

I'm trying to promise myself not to care so much and not to get involved... I hope I don't break this promise... but its so hard not to.

We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment