January 22, 2008

oh geez...

1. I love... ice cream!

2. My best friend is... Sam!

3. Right now I want... a long vacation!

4. I feel like... dancing!

5. I hate it when... I have to sleep all alone in the cold.

6. I fear... death.

7. I'm lonely without... people around me.

8. I need... new clothes!

9. Today I... worked.

10. Tomorrow I'm... going to come back to work.

11. I just... decided to do this survey for the hell of it.

12. I want to meet... Britney.

13. I'm hungry for... fruits!

14. I love it when... I get butterfly kisses!

15. I'm afraid of... too many thing!

16. I'm listening to... myself type.

17. I'm wearing... jeans with a yellow tank top layered with a black sweater and some cute yellow shoes.

18. I wish I was in... somewhere sunny!

19. I'm craving... fruits!

20. I want to get... my own house! (and a new car)

21. I can... ride a unicycle.

22. I can't... sing for sh*t!

23. I have... to budget myself.

24. I haven't... finished school yet. :( (horrible, I know)

25. I'm nervous to... get back on the cold and hopefully not icy roads.

26. My Mom thinks I'm... retarded! (haha... she really does!)

27. My Dad thinks I'm... a smart kid. :D (everyone in the family thinks so and they tell me this... then they lecture me for about another hour for not doing things to my fullest potential and for being unstable... career wise).

28. I think... that I'm really silly for filling this out.

29. I'm happy when... I am surrounded by people I love who love me.

30. I'm sad when... I'm lonely.

31. I like eating... everything!

32. I hate eating... nothing. (I love everything)

33. I love watching... FRIENDS! (it never gets old)

34. I love listening to... Khmer oldies!

35. I like playing... the Rhythm game and my made up "What Chu Want?"!

36. I hate waking up to... no one next to me.

37. I can see... two pictures of Sam and I on my desk next to my monitor.

38. I'm glad that... I get to go back to Cali in 9 days!

39. I'm disappointed that... I'm fat. (LOL)

40. I look like... me!

41. I wish I looked like... a million dollars! hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment