March 4, 2009

awww!!

I am so freakin' giddy right now! I love love love loooooooooooooove cute little love stories! They make me feel so warm and giddy inside! Ahhhh!!

Contemplating if I should go out tonight. I know its only Wednesday, but thats when the party really starts. LOL! Honestly, there is SOMETHING to do every night. I'm going to miss living here and always having something to do if I was completely bored out of my mind. With Ranny gone, Mary is my new partner in crime. Wuahhahah!

I think I'm actually going to start going through my things and throw out what I don't need (I hate doing that) and possibly donating things others might find useful (but what if I might find it useful in the future?). Does that make me selfish?

Although Narin told me that I shouldn't read anymore, I think thats all I really honestly wanna do right now. Read, read, read! I'm so hard headed.

In attempts to trying to give a friend advice, I should really start to take my own. Eh... I'll start that tomorrow... along with my diet!

No comments:

Post a Comment