March 3, 2009

What am I going to do?

He's been gone for 19 days and I have 86 more days to go. This is almost unbearable. I hate the feeling that he's so far away... much further than usual. I think what makes me miss him that much more is because I actually got to spend two consecutive weeks with him, and then its like I had to quit him cold turkey. LOL... that sounds funny, but there's no other way to describe it. Not even 1/5th of the way through this long three and a half months. :( I know I shouldn't be counting down like this... but how can I not? Ahhh... I think I'm going crazy!

My poor Baby misses his home cooked meals and meals outside of the cafeteria in general. I offered to send him some prahok ktis, but he declined. Booo! His loss! I don't know how he does it over there. He doesn't even have internet access, for crying out loud! (Besides the little connection that he can get through his phone) BUT... I am very proud of him because I sure as hell can't do what he's doing! :D

I am so excited to finally see him again in 86 days... maybe sooner if I do visit (I hope and I pray). I feel all giddy and giggly and cheesy whenever I think about him or talk about him. He really does make my heart pitter patter... and he still does! He is the best... love him, love him, love him!

Okay... I need to just STFU about Sam already, huh? Can't help it... I miss him so so so sooooooooooooooo much!

No comments:

Post a Comment