March 4, 2009

Can't Sleep...

... as usual.

Its been a pretty interesting night. I laughed for a good hour or so and then spent a few just reminiscing and thinking. I had a nice chat with a friend and she made some really good points to me. Ahhh... if only I can be as wise and strong as she.

I've got so much growing up to do. I mean... a WHOOOOOOOLE lotta! We've come to the conclusion that I've got a GREAT imagination that overworks itself. I love reading too deeply into things. She said that thats my problem... reading! I never knew that this could be a problem, but apparently for me, it is! Its so true! I need to stop reading into things so much that usually drives me into overanalyzing things that I shouldn't.

I also came to realize how insecure I am with myself. WHY? I really don't know. Its an ongoing issue that I have and as much as I try to be more secure, my hard working imagination is back at it... putting thoughts into my head. Ahhh... what am I to do with myself?

I'll try to change. I'll really, really, really try! She gave me a tip and I am going to try my best to take her advice. Wish me luck! (Though I doubt myself, I really am going to try! Promise)

On another note, I also got a chance to briefly catch up with an old buddy of mine. She's going to get into more details about her exciting goodies stories today, so I'm really looking forward to that.

Okay... one more attempt at some zzzz since I'm now starting to yawn... getting bored with my own blog. Sad.

Nighty night!

No comments:

Post a Comment