October 11, 2007

Content

For the first time in a long time, I can finally say that I am content with who I am and where I am at. I think that after landing this job and being happy where I am, my confidence and self belief is where it should be. There were times when I didn't know what the future held for me and I would go to bed worrying about the stability of my job, my finances, my family's disapprovals. Right now, all that is out the window... and its about darn time!

For the past year, I wasn't the most pleased with myself and I wasn't the cheeriest fruit in the bowl. Now, I'd like to believe that I'm getting there. Things just got brighter for me and stress is slowly but surely lifting off my shoulders. Work's great... my family's healthy... my friends happy... and my love is harmonious.

I am content... content is me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment