October 10, 2007

Smashbox Photo Finish Primer

So my face had gotten a LOT better since yesterday. I swear never to use that stupid Rev-er Upper thingy again... especially when I don't need it. Ugh... don't want to talk about it again or else I'll be pissed off all over! Hmph!

On another note, there is a product that I absolutely love and recommend to anyone! If it wasn't for the Smashbox Model Search 2007 prizes, I never would have thought about giving this primer a try...



This thing is awesome! It goes on really light and makes your skin feel silky smooth... literally! The website reads the description as, "Create the perfect canvas for foundation application with our best-selling PHOTO FINISH FOUNDATION PRIMER. With grapeseed extract to soothe and protect skin, this colorless formula fills in fine lines and pores to help skin appear visibly softer with a smooth velvet finish. Use after moisturizer and before foundation for complexion perfection.

Ahhhh... you wouldn't understand until you give it a shot! This past weekend, I had Grace, Nack, Pania, and Sam all try it... Sam (Nack's brother) even wore it on his face! Its clear and just softens your skin. Heck... wear it alone... I do! :D Seriously... go into your nearest Sephora's and just TRY it... and I can pretty much guarantee that you'll love it! A small botle is $36, but its well worth the money! It will probably last you at least 4 months... I'm going on my fourth month with my first bottle now, and I still have plenty! ENJOY!

1 comment: