October 25, 2007

Make Up Moodswings...

Thanks to Sophine, I no longer wanna do work today and will be putting together a makeup/cosmetics wish list. Please note that these are not necessities, but they are fun to have goodies! :D

I can't seem to have enough brushes! Well... I don't remember one time there was a brush set special that I did not buy a set, but I can't get enough of them. My sister always jacks mine anyways... so thats why I always want more! This in particular... I always lose my eye brushes!


Buy it HERE (click)!


I'm starting to take care of my lips more and wearing lipgloss again. When I finally do, I don't know where all my lipgloss had gone.

I want this one in particular because it has an old color I love... Flashmode!


But it HERE (click)!


These colors also please... they look frosty and would be pretty in the winter snow!


Buy it HERE (click)!


The craziest eyeliner I've ever known! It takes a while to dry, but the look is well worth the wait. Don't move your eyes for about a minute... unless you're highly skilled (like I am... haha), then you'd know how to move it without messing it up. I used it on a few friends and they hated it because the darn thing just doesn't come off with water... its almost permanent! (Okay I exaggerated a bit, but I love this stuff).


(in Point Black please)
Buy it HERE (click)!


My life would be an easy place if I had one of these. This thing has been on my wishlist for a few years now... what the hell is it doing STILL on my wishlist?


Buy it HERE (click)!


Running low on this... and I had a dream about it last night... how could you NOT wanna buy it for me?


Buy it HERE (click)!


Also running low on this... in Medium Beige please!


Buy it HERE (click)!


Tested this at Sephora's the other day... well.. played with it... but didn't try it on myself. I really wanna try it!


But it HERE (click)!


Because sometimes I just get too pale for my own good...


But it HERE (click)!

1 comment:

  1. I just got that brush set for my birthday, but I love the brush bag it comes with more!

    ReplyDelete