October 26, 2007

Sambath & Jolene

Tomorrow is Sambath and Jolene's wedding and I still have nothing to wear. I'm not too worried about it though because I can just slip on one of my little black dresses, throw on some black heels (or gold... hehe) and I'm good to go! Actually, I'm more worried about leaving the wedding to go to the Khmer party instead. First off, I'd have to drive from wherever the wedding is (Tacoma, I believe... which reminds me that I should really look at the invitation) to Renton where the party is at. I'd hate to walk into a party all by myself, so I'll try my best to persuade one or two of the good people to wait up for me. Sucks... everything just has to happen at once.

I'm excited for the wedding though. The two of them have been together for such a long time, its kind of crazy. They've been together since I was in middle school... thats when I first met Jolene. She was always considered Sambath's wife to us, but I guess they're finally making it official... reception and all. Sam and I ran into Jolene the weekend of the water festival and she told us about the wedding since.

No comments:

Post a Comment