November 21, 2007

Great!

So work is going just great. I was given a few more responsibilities than I had anticipated... in which they are vital to our company. Under the circumstances they were given, I was under a lot of pressure, but I loved every bit of it. I think I just enjoy the adrenaline rush and I admit, I love feeling like an important factor to my office. :) Needless to say, I got this project squared away and under control. *pats self on back*

I'm building great relationships with my coworkers, and its a great feeling to be welcomed in such a friendly, yet professional manner when need to be. Some of the ladies are really cool and I really look up to them. Successful women who are enjoying life at the same time... I want to be one of them when I grow up!

Last night after work, we hung out at a joint nearby and the topic of traveling to China came up. The two ladies that I was with go to China four times a year... for nearly a month at a time. I jokingly said that I would love to go with them one day... and now they are insisting that I should just go to get a better understanding of our company and the industry itself. Even though this was all just talk, I really am excited and would love to go one of these days! I mean... who wouldn't? Anyway... I'm determined to make it up to that status where I can travel on business... SOON. :)

I'm excited for Thanksgiving this year (and no... not just for the food either!). What sucks is that its so hard to get all the family together for the holidays because we're all so far apart or our schedules just clash. Nevertheless, we always seem to have great holidays with the family. I love having a big family sometimes... there's definitely a lot of unspoken love that you can just feel in the room. What a great feeling... a great time of year!

Have a great Thanksgiving, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment