November 27, 2007

Overwhelmed

I'm a bit overwhelmed with tons of work right now, but I still love the challenge of it all. If you don't see me online too often or if I'm not responding to you as soon as I usually would, then you'll know why.

Sam, Durand, Lily, and I are planning to go to Maui this June. Durand emailed me saying, "Would you rather NOT go to Hawaii or smell Sam's armpit for a week?" LOL... lucky for me, I like the way his armpit smells... :D It looks like Leena and Morn are probably going as well, so it would be cool. I haven't been back to Hawaii since... September of 2002! And when I was there then, I didn't have much play time since I was there for a youth leadership summit. This time, all play, baby!

I really need to get serious about saving up since I'm going to Cali in 2 weeks and 2 days... so excited! Then I'll be in Vegas in January... the weekend after New Years (yeah... I wish I could have been there for New Years again... but I can't. Boo!). Was hoping to go on the unofficial annual 3C's Snowboarding trip in March. This year, they're thinking of hitting Aspen, and boy have I heard great things. From the looks of it though, I don't know if this would be possible... but wish my luck anyways! Sam and I would like to take a trip together this summer as well... besides the Maui trip. Hopefully we can work something out for his birthday. Man oh man... I should really consider getting a part time job to pay for all these trips, but I don't know how long I would last since there's already not enough time for one full time job. LOL! Maybe I should just cut back on the shopping and unnecessary purchases... the "ka-pek ka-pok" stuff.

I'm having a hard time trying to figure out what I should get Sam for Christmas. What in the world do you get a man who has everything anyway? If he doesn't tell me what he wants, he just might have to suffer with a blown up picture of me... framed! HAHAHA... what torture!

No comments:

Post a Comment