November 1, 2007

Oh joy!

Thanks Sophine... I needed this to entertain me and keep me somewhat sane!

1) Are you in a complicated relationship?
The only thing complicated is the distance.

2) Do you hate more than 3 people?
Hate? Probably not. Dislike? Probably.

3) How many houses have you lived in?
Can I count apartments too? Let me count the ones I don't even remember living in as well... LOL! 9... omg... I get around. :(

4) Favorite candy bar?
Right now? Nothing... sick of candy as of last night.

5) Least favorite school subject?
History.

6) How many pairs of shoes do you own?
As of this morning, 72! HAHA

7) Do you own a Britney Spears CD?
Yes... which one do you want a copy of? :)

8) Have you ever thrown up in public?
Few times... but I just get right back up and continue to drive. LOL!

9) Name one thing that is always on your mind
"I wonder what's going on online right now..." haha!

10) Favorite genre of music?
Khmer music please!

11) What is your zodiac sign?
Sagittarius

12) What time were you born?
Early in the morning. What... you want the nano seconds too? Sheesh!

13) Do you like beer?
Hell no! I imagine thats what pee tastes like since it smells awfully similar.

14) Have you made a prank phone call?
Many times... how I miss it! HAHA

15) What is the most embarrassing CD you own?
Universal Speakers... it was free... and works as a great windshield snow scraper, I must say.

16) What are your favorite color(s)?
Black

17) How many watches do you own?
About 6... but I don't like wearing them... always in the way when I type it seems.

18) Summer or winter?
Yep... both please!

19) Is anyone in love with you?
He'd better be!

20) Favorite color to wear?
Didn't we already have this question? Black!

21) Pepsi or Sprite?
Sprite. Not a fan of the "cola" taste.

22) Where is your second home?
Work.

23) Have you ever slapped someone?
Oh yes.

24) How many lamps are in your bedroom?
None... I just use my TV.

25) How many video games do you own?
Can I count my nephews'? What's his is mine... haha!

26) What was your first pet?
It was probably a fish... don't remember.

27) Ever had braces?
No... I wish I did though... they're cute!

28) Do looks matter?
Uhmm.. yes.

29.) Do you use chapstick?
My lips would be nothing more than crust without it.

30) What is your favorite subject in High school?
Math and English.

31) American Eagle or Abercrombie?
American Eagle... don't remember the last time I was in Abercrombie. Too many munchkins runnin' around with fake tans (like me) tryin' to look cute.

32) Are you too forgiving?
Depends on the situation and person.

33) How many children do you want?
Two.

34) Do you own something from Hot Topic?
Yes... but I don't keep track or remember what.

35) Favorite breakfast meal?
Coffee!

36) Do you own a gun?
Glue gun? Yes.

37) Ever thought you were in love?
Uh huh.

38) When was the last time you cried?
Last week... I get emotional when a wee bit buzzed.

39) What did you do 3 nights ago?
Sleep.

40)Been to the Olive Garden?
Of course.

41) Have you ever called your teacher mom?
Why would I?

42) Have you ever been in a castle?
The adult superstore? Yeah! HAHA

43) Nickname?
Teeds... and some that I wish weren't.

44) Do you know anyone named Bertha?
My old coworker and I used to joke around and call big poops big bertha... so if I do, I'm sorry, Bertha.

45) Ever been to Kentucky?
For what?

46 ) Do you own something from Banana Republic?
Indeedy! Should look at my boyfriend's closet though. *rolls eyes*

47) Are you thinking about somebody right now?
No... I'm thinking when the hell I'm gonna finish this... I'm getting bored now.

48) Ever call somebody boo?
No... I think its an ugly nickname. LOL

49) Do you own a diamond ring?
Yeah... from my parents... but its too small for my big fingers now. HAHA!

50) Are you happy with your life right now?
In a world where money isn't an issue, yes!

51) Do you like your hair?
Actually, I love it now. HAHA!

52) Does anyone have a crush on you?
Eh... prolly not.

53) What were you doing in May of 1994?
I was 9 years old... probably watching Barney.

54) Do you own a Backstreet Boys CD?
Yes... they are all scratched up from abuse though.

55) McDonalds or Wendys?
Both please!

56) Do you like yourself?
Who doesn't like me? I mean... its ME! :D

57) Are you closer to your mother or father?
I love both, but Mommy and I talk a hell of a whole lot more! :)

58) Favorite physical feature of the preferred sex?
I don't know where to start... ;)

59) Are you afraid of the dark?
Yah huh!

60) Have you ever eaten paste?
Probably... ON ACCIDENT!

61) Do you own a webcam?
Yes... but I have no need for it now since I have the photobooth thingy on my MacBook.

62) Have you ever stripped?
Strip what? ;)

63) Ever broke a bone?
Mine or someone else's? HAHA!

64) Are you religious?
Not really.

65) Do you chat on AIM often?
Not anymore.

66) Pringles or Lays?
Pringles... less greasy!

67) Have you ever broken someones heart?
Oh... I would never! Haha... jk... I don't know. Doubt it!

68) Full house or The Brady Bunch?
Full House!!

69) Did you like your high school guidance counselor?
She didn't do too much for me, but sure.

70) Has anyone ever called you a tease?
Too often.

72) Can you cook?
I'm trying/learning.

73) 2 things that annoy you:
Self-righteous and RUDE people!

74) Do you text message often?
Not really... well... depends.

75) Money or love?
Love.

76) Do you have any scars?
Yes... too many on my legs and one across my cheek. I don't like it. :(

77) What do you want more than anything?
Right now? Lunch... but I'm too lazy to get it so whatever.

78) Relationships or one night stands?
Relationships.

79) Big Red or Juicy Fruit?:
Juicy Fruit.

80) Do you enjoy greasy food?
Its the best!

81) Have you seen all the Rocky movies?
None.

82) Do you own a box of crayons?
As I said... what's my nephew's is mine. LOL

83)Ever had sex in a public place?
What do you mean by "public"?

84) Who was the last person you said i love you to?
Sam

85) Who was the last person that made you cry?
Sam... but it was a good/happy cry! :D

86) Who was the last person that made you laugh?
My niece... she's hilarious!

87) Who was the last person that texted you?
Peter... he owes me 40 cents now! HAHA

88) Who was the last person that called you?
My cell phone? Sam. My work phone? Boss lady.

89) Whos your cell phone company
Verizon... I quit T-Mobile and Cingular.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I missed it Thyda. I really couldn't find any time, it was my last week of the first Quarter at my school and it was a little hectic. I couldn't spare any time, I might have to catch up with you for lunch or dinner sometimes. I am teaching 9-12, so I don't know if they are interested of show and tell, lol. I'll ask them for you though.

    Where are you working? If it is in or near Downtown, let's grab lunch.

    ReplyDelete