November 16, 2007

The Texan Couple

So I finally got to meet my Bong Jenjira and Bong Clay. What's funny is that Bong J was probably the first Bong Bong I have chatted with out of the 3C's... but I met her after I met Bong K, Bong Aprimm, and Bong Nieng! They were actually here for Bong J's auntie's funeral... but found the time to grace me with their presence!

All I gotta say is that these two are probably one of the cutest couples that I've ever seen! They've been together for so long, but you can just tell that the flames are still there! I wish we could have spent more time together, but I understand that it was a difficult and busy time for them. On top of that, my sister came to visit since she wouldn't be able to visit for Thanksgiving, or Christmas (which is her birthday).

Lets see... on Saturday, I switched cars with my sister because I knew that my little bucket was just too small to host. Dude... I didn't realize this, but my sister is even more messy than me. I thought my car was messy... should have seen hers! Anyway, I was still grateful that she agreed to switch. I picked up the Bong Bong's at Bong J's aunt's house in Eastside Tacoma. Its weird... I haven't been to that area in so long that I almost forgot the way! I felt really bad because it seemed like I was rushing them to finish eating to come play with me. I just hope that they didn't choke on anything. :p They look just like their pictures... well honestly, Bong J was prettier in person and I'm not just saying that to try to win some home cooked meals from her since I'm going to get those anyway... hehe... but I'm sure the others would agree with me! We then went to go pick Korbs up in Central Tacoma (is there such thing? hehe... I just made it up!)... and headed up to Seattle. I was somewhat quiet on the way up there, and I don't know why. Maybe because I was intimidated by the Texans... hehe... they're just too cute and was afraid that I'd annoy them or they'd kick me out of the car! Oh well... I made it there safely... inside the car!

We met up with Nack... walked down to the FIRST Starbucks where my hands got to play too! ;)



And then checked out Pike's Place Market. I'm not sure if they really liked the whole vibe, but I bring visitors there all the time! Its just a place that I think is pretty neat and Seattle is known for it. They were hoping to see fishes thrown, but for some reason, only the small corny fishes were thrown. Probably because the people who bought them are cheapskates and didn't want to buy the big ones? Hehe... I shouldn't speak though, I didn't buy anything myself! With two chefs with us though, it was like heaven to them... and me too... dreaming of what I could eat after they cook it!



I suggested that Bong Clay buy flowers for Bong J... and he was trying to, but I kept telling him that there are better ones at the other side. Just my luck... they didn't sell them that day at the other side. Sorry Bong J... its my fault you didn't get flowers! LOL



And we HAD to represent, of course!







After that, we went to Sephora's where I convinced Bong J to play makeup with the lady who works there. She was such a great sport about it too!





Check out the makeup artist's hair... so cute!

Bong J looked ever more fresh and beautiful than when she first got in there. LOL... Nack was somewhat annoyed because I ALWAYS insist we go play in there whenever he's in downtown with me for what ever reason!

I owed Bong Clay a cup of coffee since I told him it was going to rain, and it didn't. They literally brought the sunshine with them and took it back with them when they left. The least they can do was leave it with us! Nack and Korbs didn't eat before we played, so they went to go find something to eat... and we hunted them down! The chef's got together for a "KC's Iron Chef's Photo"



I begged for her autograph... or was it recipe?



Then we walked down to Pacific Place... but Bong J got a good handful on the way!



Then we went to Kerry Park... a beautiful, scenic park where no one who visits Seattle should miss. The couple had their own little photoshoot... *barf* HAHAH jk!

Click to Close

Click to Close
Bong J: Ai nah tov, tansour??? (hehehe)

Click to Close
SHE proposed to him... its 2007, okay?

Click to Close
...awwwww!

Click to Close
Hey! We wanna be in the picture too, sheeesh! LOL

Click to Close
I heart her!!

Click to Close
Ahhhhhh... mum mummmm!!

Click to Close
She thought I was gonna throw her off! Hahahaha! (next time!)


(I think Bong J has this as her wallpaper now... haha!)
Click to Close

Click to Close
Bong J: Hello... bong ey? (actually it was her mom)

Click to Close
Now we see why his SN is "Clay Pot Monkey"!

Click to Close
Getting close...

Click to Close
... CLOSER!!


I HAVE EVERY INTENTION OF KEEPING MY BLOG RATED G, SO OTHER PICTURES SHALL NOT BE SHARED!

Click to Close
Bong J: I see Thyda's house! LOL... I wish!


... Then we decided to make a surprise visit to Davy (Kwii) and Manu. They just bought their own home and it is a cute and cozy place! Should check out the bamboo flooring... I love that thing!

KCers.... in the HOUSE!
Click to Close

3C's and a few of our big fans!
Click to Close

Click to Close
... aren't they so adoravble? Like ebony and ivory! Hehe... kidding! :D

We then finished our day together at Nack's friends' place... Romai Thai on Broadway! Food was awesome (as always)... especially the amok!

Click to Close

We then dropped Nack off, and back down to Tacoma we went. Great conversations on the way back though, and I felt like I got to know them even more... including Korbs! Great people... and I wish I could have hung out longer, but my sister called me the instant I dropped them off! My gosh... she was on my ass about her car just because I got a rock chip on the windshield... which was NOT my fault! Hmph!

So there you have it... my day with the Texans! Now, I really do want to visit Texas. Can you believe that they have trees down there? I could have sworn that it was deserted and looked like what it did in the Western movies, but they told me I was wrong! Man... I get attached to people too easily... and now I wanna follow them home! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment