November 30, 2007

Gifts Galore!

My gosh... I think I'm going to be doing the most damage this year than I've ever done in the past. Lets see... there is a new kid in the family every year, prices keep going up and not down, and I'm participating in hella Secret Santa gift exchanges and all of them being around the $30 price range. Thats a lot of money when you multiply it by the number of exchanges I'm participating in. Lets see...

1. KC's Secret Santa
2. The Girls' Annual Secret Santa
3. Workplace (White Elephant Gift Exchange... same thing kinda!)
4. Cali Homies' Secret Santa
5. 3C's Secret Santa

HOLY CRAP! Not to mention the obvious people that I intend on giving gifts to already. Damn!

I know I know... 'tis the season for giving and being jolly. I KNOW!!! So we shall give and be jolly. Lets just try to forget that the season right after this one is the season to starve at our desks trying to decide which flavor Cup O' Noodles we should have that day, the next day, and the day after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment