November 2, 2007

Sleep

I don't know why, but I'm addicted to sleep. I don't know if people remember or care to remember, but not too long ago, I was a true victim for insomnia. I'd be lucky to squeeze in 8 hours of sleep within a week. Why is my body finally responding to my lack of sleep all of the sudden... all at the same time? Or wait... is it a sign of old age?

Whatever it is, I love sleep. Its weird... I knock out only a few hours after I get home from work... and I sleep throughout the night like a baby.

I've heard that oversleeping causes weight gain, but I've also heard the opposite... that lack of sleep causes weight gain. Haha, truthfully, I'll have to go with Kendra from The Girls Next Door's theory. She said that sleeping is great because it helps you lose weight. When asked, "how so?"... she further explained that when you're asleep, you're not eating. And when you replace the time you spend eating with sleep, you lose weight. She's not dumb, afterall! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment