March 25, 2010

Do you hear the words that are coming out of my mouth?

WHY do people fake the funk?  WHY do they put on an act like they care or are interested in what you have to say?  WHY do they have to put on a show like they are the greatest of people and care so much about you when in actuality, they really don't give a damn about what you are going through?  WHY? WHY? WHY?

I guess I am just growing very annoyed by those who are self absorbed and don't really genuinely care about others like they claim to be.  They are in it all for themselves.  I know it... and they know it.

If someone really listens to what you have to say, then they would understand what you are going through and where you are coming from.  Smiling and nodding does not make you a great listener or someone that I would want to go and talk to.  When the conversation isn't about you, it would be nice if you make it a little less obvious that its going through one ear and straight out the other.  Its rude... and it is really wasting my time.  If what I say is just "blah, blah, blah" to you, then why do you even bother?  Oh yeah, thats right... you must be brushing up on your acting skills.  One thing is for sure... you got that "the world revolves around me" and "my shit doesn't stink" role down to a T.  You're so good at it... a natural, even.

Arghhhh... !

So... how does everyone like their morning coffee?  Black and bitter... or creamy and sweet?  I usually like mine creamy and sweet, but this morning's just black and bitter.

5 comments:

  1. soymilk and sugar for me=/. Lactosintolerant here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. im no fan of coffee but i'd say todays coffee with just straight up gross. whomever made it, prolly didnt filter it right. its those ignorant minds that cant seem to get their heads unstuck. sorry the world doesnt revolve around you! interestingly enough, i wrote something somewhat similar to yours... we do think alike =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes, I just want to pull their heads out of the clouds or pour cold water on them and say, "WAKE UP"! Okay... enough anger released for the day. Whoooo saaa! :) Thanks for reading, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was to hungover for coffee this morning...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. don't worry about those fake people...they are not worth your time. :)

    ReplyDelete