April 29, 2009

All BRUISED Up...

I don't know how, but I always seem to wake up with unexplainable bruises. I think I might have blogged about this a long time ago, but I still have the same problem. There's NOTHING on my bed (besides my phone, my TV remote, and my book occasionally)... and I have a queen size bed all to myself. Still, I wake up with unexplainable bruises. Maybe I get them during the day and don't realize it until the next morning? Strange! Right now, I'm sitting here with two unexplainable bruises on my arms and one at the bottom of my foot. As for the one on my foot, its probably from all the running I've been doing. I've noticed the pain on my foot since yesterday... which caused me to decrease my distance (yes... I'm blaming it on the pain and not myself). Well, maybe its not a bruise just yet, but its a big red spot at the bottom of my foot where it hurts. Booo! Or maybe I really do need new shoes? Hmmm...! Anyway... yeah... how can one be so clumsy to the point they get hurt even when they sleep? o_O

Speaking of sleep... whats weird is that I really miss Sam snoring. LOL! Yesterday, he was talking to me and knocked out within ten seconds of saying something to me and was SNORING like crazy. I was cracking up because it sounded so ugly, yet, I missed it so much. I'm lame.

Taught my nephew the teeth brushing song this morning. He was in the tub and totally dancing to my singing. We make a great team! I wish I can bring him with me when I go to California. Even Mary said that he's such a cool kid and not the typical kid who just wants to stay home and watch TV all day. Uhhh... he IS that kid who wants to watch TV all day, but I don't allow it and make him play with me and read to me. Haha... love that kid!

We were talking about names this morning. Mary mentioned that people with plain names tend to try to make up for it with their personalities... like Jane and Mary... their personalities are great! I asked her, "how about me?" and she goes, "You live up to your name!" LOL... I don't know what thats supposed to mean, but I'm going to take it as a compliment. I can't imagine myself with any other name and I can't picture my friends being named anything differently. Mary said she doesn't look like a "Mary", but to me, she defines "MARY"!!

No comments:

Post a Comment