April 21, 2009

BEAUTIFUL!

The weather was just GORGEOUS yesterday! I really really am crossing my fingers (and toes) and wishing that the rest of the summer will be like this. I'm so tired of the gloom and rain. I know that some will say that I'll be in California soon... but California has NOTHING on Washington beautiful sunny days. Its not smoggy and its not humid... its just perfect. Oh... and its not too hot either. I often get heat strokes and when its too damn hot, I just don't want to do anything at all. Ugh!

Today looks pretty good too. I cheated and checked the weather for the rest of the week, and I'm pretty disappointed. I just hope that the weather man is wrong!

Great day to get a tan... especially when I'm running low on all my bronzers. HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment